Black Case + Cooling Fan + Heatsink for Raspberry Pi 3 B & Pi 2 model B+
This kit will provide excellent cooling and ventilation to your Raspberry Pi. It's ideal for an overclocked Pi.
1 x Black case
1 x Cooling Fan 5V 0.2A
2 x Heatsinks
5 x Screws
1. Remove the SD card
2. Remove the paper behind the heatsinks and place them on the 2 IC's;
3. Insert the Pi tilted, fitting the hdmi/micro usb/composite first;
4. Fix the fan with the 4 short screws;
5. Connect the 2pin connector to the Pi 5V and GND;
6. Put the two shells together and tighten the long screw on the back;
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.